Terms and conditions
Use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the web site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. This web site is owned and operated by The Independent Windscreen Academy Ltd t/a The Automotive Glazing Academy, Unit 3, Blackhall Industrial Estate, Hamberts Road, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex CM3 5UW. Registered in England and Wales No: 6648966
2. The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this web site are owned by or licensed to The Independent Windscreen Academy Ltd. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this web site, except where expressly granted in writing. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
3. You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the web site shall not constitute professional advice relevant to your specific requirements and that any advice or information you may receive through the web site is in no way a substitute for professional advice tailored to your specific needs.
4. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Independent Windscreen Academy Ltd against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the web site.
5. Any details that you provide to us which enables us to identify you are held and processed in accordance with our privacy statement.
6. The Independent Windscreen Academy Ltd is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this web site and cannot promise that the web site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. The web site is provided on an “as available” basis. The Independent Windscreen Academy Ltd will not be held responsible if we are unable to provide the web site for any reason beyond our control.
7. The web site may contain links to other web sites. The Independent Windscreen Academy Ltd makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in these web sites and any link to another web site shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the web site by The Independent Windscreen Academy Ltd. Links are provided for convenience only.
8. The Independent Windscreen Academy Ltd may change the web site or these terms and conditions at any time. If you use the web site after such changes you will be bound by the new terms and conditions.
9. These terms and conditions and your use of this web site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.